The Days of T.O.T in Program Rakan Muda IPT Anda Pilih "Bahagia @ Sengsara" | Belle of Paradise


Pengikut

Selasa, 25 November 2008

The Days of T.O.T in Program Rakan Muda IPT Anda Pilih "Bahagia @ Sengsara"


lunch at benteng


at kuala berang

This programme is held for 4 days from 18-21 November 2008. We went there 2 days earlier. On Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, we departed at 12 p.m. by BUS UMP. The drivers were Abg Ishak and Abg Affendi. We got our lunch at Benteng, Kuantan. Then we continued our journey to Besut at 1.30 p.m. We stopped for Jama’ Zohor and Asar at Kuala Berang mosque. Its true name I do not know. We did find its name but it’s not stated anywhere at the mosque. We reached at Kompleks Rakan Muda Besut at 7 p.m. The first thing that we did there was to eat dinner that have been prepared. The meal was rice with Ikan Singgang+Budu+Sambal+Sayur Goreng. We were very full that night. Then we checked in to our room. I was one room with Farhana (Effa).



waiting for checking in


briefing from En. Wan Marisa

At 9 p.m., we had a briefing about the programme by En. Wan Marissa, the officer from JBSNT. We introduced ourselves to everybody in the lecture room. Then, I conducted all to check the stuffs that we need during programme. We realized there were so many things that are not enough for the programme eventhough we did give them the list of the things needed about a fortnight ago. We requested the things needed once again and submit it to En. Amir, the head of secretariats tomorrow morning. We just wrapped the presents and hampers that night. I’ve done the checklist of UMP things before we finished. We got to bed at 1 a.m.


preparing for the hampers

On the second day, 17th November 2008, we had T.O.T (training of trainee) all day long. After Subuh, we gathered for physical training. Effa lead us for Poco-Poco. Huarghhh….eventhough I do not like Poco-poco, I did it very well maa…Huhu..I hope UMPians just do this for light training only, not for big activities. Why?? Ask me directly… In the morning, we were briefed about the modules that would be practiced during the real one.


Physical training


Before lunch, we were given the partner for LDK throughout BBD. I was paired with Maarof. Sazwan gave us a big task. He asked us to serve the lunch for our partner and need to know 5 things about him/her. The second task is OK, but the first one….huhu…so tough..How can Sazwan do this to us???!! However we still did the task. But you can see my face that time!! Blushing!! Huhu..seriously…I never did this. Consequences, I cannot talk to Maarof the whole day. I couldn’t eat very well too. Pity him.. he got all informations about me. I just asked him a few question. I was prayed that I would not be the person Sazwan would ask about the partner.. Huhu..but I was wrong. Sazwan asked me!! I told what I know laa…hehe..sorry Maarof. I’m a shy person actually. Hehe..


hidang..jgn x hidang!!

At 2 p.m., we listened to Mr. Amir’s experience about being a good facilitator. Honestly, I did not listen about what he said that afternoon because I was so sleepy and tired. And also, I had a not good impression to him. Sazwan realized that!! Haha.. he miscalled me to awake me. Late that afternoon, we went to Pantai Bukit Kluang. We just snap and snap the pictures, captured the memories in the DSLR and phone memory. At night, we just have sharing experiences with other members. Sazwan, me and some others who have been facilitators before this, shared something to motivate and welcomed all new facilitators. Then, we slept.


effa,nurul n me!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Please leave ur comments wisely =)

Click-click

Copyright©All rights reserved to Zaidatul Akmal