I cannot eat those foods! Then, am I dieting? | Belle of Paradise


Pengikut

Selasa, 21 Februari 2012

I cannot eat those foods! Then, am I dieting?

Assalamualaikum dears,

It's been a month after my minor operation ended. I did some excision on my scalp last month. Don't worry. It's not dangerous. But, the effects afterwards are troublesome!

After the operation, I need to control my daily meals. Why? Because I cannot eat anything that will worse my operation scar. Or else, it would itchy and festered. Here are the list of foods which I cannot eat at all during my healing process. 

  • Eggs
  • Seafoods 
  • Anchovies
  • Certain Fish (Ikan yang bersisik mcm ikan kerisi
  • Lemongrass

It looks simple right? But, all those basic things above contained in most foods in Malaysia. Okey, let me give you examples


  • Nasi Lemak - has EGG and ANCHOVIES
  • Nasi Kerabu - has 'belacan'. (Belacan is made of PRAWNS)
  • Tomyam - has lemongrass and Malaysians love to add SEAFOODS inside tomyam. More delicious!
  • Kuey Teow Kungfu (oh, my fav!) - the kuey teow is wrapped with EGG and fried


Those are only the examples. Most Malaysian foods contain the basic ingredients. Hurmmm.... How can I eat? But, I take it positively. This is the best time for me to plan my diet properly since I cannot eat this and that. Heeheeeee....

So, now I strictly look over what I put into my mouth. Hoho..so strict okey. I occassionally went to cafe and restaurants because I do not want to eat those listed above. Now I add some more into the list I-should-eat-less.
  • Oily foods
  • Highly salted foods
  • KFC
  • Pizza
  • Spicy Foods
  • Carbonated drinks
  • Tea
  • Coffee
  • Big Apples
  • Sweet foods
  • Cakes
  • Junk foods
  • Chocolates

There are the lists that crossed my mind now. I do not say that I cannot eat at all. I just mentioned I should eat less. I should limit it. Moreover, I am now crazily looking after my skin well. About this skin topic, I tell you later. 

So, in order to make sure I have good skin, I need to plan my diets well. Haha.. people might think I am torturing myself, but actually not. I am giving rest to my digestive system after 25 years I eat everything. So, hopefully after this my skin will be better and there is no more strawberry nose


@>----- Thanks for reading this entry!! (*_^)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Please leave ur comments wisely =)

Click-click

Copyright©All rights reserved to Zaidatul Akmal