confusing..afraid..depressed | Belle of Paradise


Pengikut

Khamis, 2 Februari 2012

confusing..afraid..depressed

Assalamualaikum dears,

Dah lama I x update belog ni.. Banyak story nk diceritakan tp x berdaya nk tulis.

WHY?

Because I am afraid of myself..
I'm afraid I'm not strong enough to write and at the same time, my feeling won't be wavered!
I won't cry.
I won't remember the bad memories.
I hoped that was only my bad dream.
I hoped it'll disappear!

I am so confused with myself right now. It's been two weeks. I hope for a miracle, but it didn't come.

Now, I am depressed! Lebih-lebih lagi bila dah realize I should back to college soon. What will I do with this confused feeling??

I hope by the time I reached there, my questions will be answered. I'm tired of this troubled feeling~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Please leave ur comments wisely =)

Click-click

Copyright©All rights reserved to Zaidatul Akmal