Easily forget | Belle of Paradise


Pengikut

Khamis, 22 Disember 2011

Easily forget

Assalamualaikum dears,

Haha...yesterday, I forgot to punch out after getting off from the office. I already put it in mind when I packed up my stuffs, but suddenly....wooossshhhhhh~ I dissappeared from the office. Before that, I forgot to punch in! I already finished photocopied the documents then I remembered,"Oh...I didn't punch in just now!"  My colleague reminded me to tell the admin exec tomorrow.

And today... I already forgot about those things... hahaha... SEE! I easily forgot eventhough it happened just yesterday. I remembered it when my colleague asked me about that.  so funny rite??

I realized I have problem in my memory this lately... Like En. Safwan said,"Makan semut banyak sangat kot!".... haha.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Please leave ur comments wisely =)

Click-click

Copyright©All rights reserved to Zaidatul Akmal