Apple Pie Crumble and Apple Juice with Asiatica | Belle of Paradise


Pengikut

Sabtu, 14 Julai 2012

Apple Pie Crumble and Apple Juice with Asiatica

Assalamualaikum dears,

Last two days was my 25th birthday. As usual, I preferred to be at home during my birthday. I do not know why. It just my normal routine annually since last year.. Ekekeke

And as usual, I would prepare something nice and delicious for myself and also for my family. This year, I do not feel to eat cakes anymore. I would like to try something new. So, I decided to make Apple Pie Crumble for my birthday. Eventhough my birthday was two days ago, but it is ok. Hahaha..



So, I followed recipe from Kak Ita's blog "Masam Manis" with a few changes.





APPLE CRUMBLE PIE

For pastry
240g Wheat Flour
170g Cold Butter ~ cut into small pieces
2 tablespoon of Icing Sugar
4 tablespoon of cold water

Sieve wheat flour and icing sugar.
Add butter and mix it with fork until it looks like breadcrumbs
Then, add cold water bit by bit and mix it well until become a dough using fork or your fingertips.
Put the dough in plastic bag and keep in fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.


For Filling
5 green apples
2 tablespoon of butter (I used margarine)
100g soft brown sugar (Too sweet. Need to reduce the quantity)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
2 tablespoon of corn flour/ wheat flour

Peel off the apple's skin and remove the seeds. Then, diced. Put it aside. 
Heat the butter and sugar. Mix well.
Add the apples, cinnamon powder and flour. Mix well. You may add vanilla essence if you like.
Cook until the apples soft. Heat off and let it cool.


For Crumble
75g wheat flour
35g unsalted butter
35g sugar
35g chocolate chips

Mix butter, flour and sugar until it becomes breadcrumbs. 



Note: I don't have pie mould so I just used any mommy's bakeware!


Apple Juice with Asiatica
1 apple
Asiatica (as much as you want)
Sugar 
water 
Ice

Blend all the ingredients except the ice. Ready to drink!


And then, Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Thank you for everybody's wishing through Whatssapp, FB, Instagram, SMS and calls!!!









@>----- Thanks for reading this entry!! (*_^)
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Please leave ur comments wisely =)

Click-click

Copyright©All rights reserved to Zaidatul Akmal