Spam Email-Money Laundry n Lucky Email Draw | Belle of Paradise


Pengikut

Selasa, 29 Januari 2013

Spam Email-Money Laundry n Lucky Email Draw

Assalamualaikum dears,


Pagi ni buka spam email. Tiba-tiba dapat email ni. Jom baca~


Attn. Please do not discard this my email message to you, for I really need your consideration. My name is Mr. Mitsuo Natsu Shuji, a contractor from Japan. I just came across your email address, in my search for a reputable individual or company, whom I will deal with regarding this my proposal. I am in HONG KONG at the moment with the Sum of Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($6,500,000.00) which I deposited in a Bank for safe keeping. I would like to invest this fund through you, if you will be interested to deal with me. This might be a small amount of money to you, but please understand and assist me in investing it, as it is all I have left in this world. I made this money through a contract awarded to me in OSAKA by the ministry during the relocation of OSAKA AIRPORT, which I did not finish up, due to what happened alongside the execution of the contract. After that, I left Japan and I am not safe if I should go back to Japan, as I will loose this fund which I was able to move out from my country with my best efforts. I would not go into much details now, until I receive your response to me. So that I will confirm if you are with me, or against this proposed deal. I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to invest this money properly as this is my only hope. Please kindly get back to me with your honest interest if you can assist me in receiving this fund in your custody, as all I need is a honest and trustworthy personality to receive this fund for me into your country.

Best regards, YOURS TRULY MR. MITSUO NATSU SHUJI

K kawan-kawan, ni email spam tau. Jangan percaya dengan email2 macam ni. Nanti sendiri susah. Tak yah la percaya kalau ada orang nak mintak kita tolong invest money dia guna akaun kita di malaysia ni. Samada diorang nak songlap duit kita secara halus atau nak bersihkan duit kotor diorang kat negara kita. Dalam istilah investment, kita panggil method ni sebagai money laundry. 

Let say, kita ada duit hasil jualan benda haram la katakan, haram di sisi undang-undang negara, then, kalau duit tu masuk ke akaun kita, pihak bank negara akan siasat dari mana kita dapat duit tu semua. Jadi nak elakkan daripada disiasat, orang bijak pandai ni akan 'clean'kan duit mereka dengan melabur di pasaran negara lain. Bila dah dapat untung, duit tu akan transfer balik kepada mereka. Jadi, untung besar lah mereka.

So, hati-hatilah kalau dapat email ni. Jangan sebab duit, kita tertipu. 

Mana ada dapat duit free2 oi!


Ni ada satu lagi kes email spam.

Your E-mail ID Has Won You £500,000.00 Reply withFull Name:Address:Country:Phone Number:Name: Gregory CameronTell phone  +447017049032

Lucky email eh??Hahaha..masa kecik2 saya selalu percaya email2 macam ni. Dapat laptop free lah. Bila kita dah isi borang bagai, mulalah nak alamat US la, ape lah. nak number akaun la. So, tak ke tipu namanya?

Lepas ni korang jangan la taksub sangat kalau dapat email macam ni okeyh~




@>----- Thanks for reading this entry!! (*_^) 
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Please leave ur comments wisely =)

Click-click

Copyright©All rights reserved to Zaidatul Akmal