~K.L.M.J~ | Belle of Paradise


Pengikut

Rabu, 4 Mac 2009

~K.L.M.J~

Depressed!!

the best words to describe me rite now...

why?? I dunno....

I just feeling not so well start this afternoon...I did breakfast,lunch but still my body feeling weak.why??this unwell condition makes me so miserable and condensed. but still I went to the secretariats interview just now...

now im trying finding my mood doing PCI asenments...thanx to ALLAH bcoz helping me in finishing the Japanese quiz just now....

the best thing today was having chat with my dearest "pak cik a.k.a en.azmi"...
rindu nasihat die sbg seorg veteran...(peace)
thanx 4 the lunch wpon sbnrnye en.reduan yg nk treat td...huhu
anyway really have fun with en.azmi,kak ana,en.reduan,akak(maryam) and all jhepa staffs today...

to my family....I miss U guys

to my MPP siblings....I need U guys

to my younger bro n sis MPP....I hope U guys still strong standing

and especially to my dearest che wan....u really cute tonite and thnx for being my partner for the interview...i really enjoyed it!!

Now...wanna do PCI!!



5 ulasan:

  1. kenangan lalu mengusik jiwa...hehe...cam pernah ku dengar...tp di mana ya.. ;)

    BalasPadam
  2. hahaha...akhirnye abg yg solve KLMJ..dr aglong NAJIB la....senpai2 MPP yg glamerkn ayt tu

    BalasPadam
  3. zai...mun tak sayang aku ke?
    aku dah lama tak jpe mun ni

    BalasPadam
  4. haha.. agk r.. terigt laks ms kite buke sm2 tuh..

    BalasPadam

Please leave ur comments wisely =)

Click-click

Copyright©All rights reserved to Zaidatul Akmal